If you have a growing business, are privately-held (whether self-funded or venture-backed) and don’t have an in-house general counsel, read on — every company should have at least one reliable, business-minded lawyer on call for-
- Hands-on negotiation of transactions of any size.
- Value-add advice for founders and executives.
- Corporate governance, compliance and risk management.
- Technology start-up and VC financing know-how.
- Support for Sales, Business Development, Finance, HR, Product and Service teams.
- A cost-effective alternative for day-to-day legal support.